Aloha Barefoot Tours

Barefoot Hawaii activities and tours

4/19/11

TWITTER / FACEBOOK - Marks Travel Tips Blog



TRAVEL FRIENDS ...

Did You Know, You Can Join Me On FACEBOOK and TWITTER - at - MARKS TRAVEL TIPS -


I'll  keep you posted with whats going on in the Vacation Travel, Cruise Lines, and Entertainment Industry. My Travel Supplier's offer me their Specials, Videos, and Industry Tips, which I share with you on my Website, blog, Facebook, and Twitter Sites! 

 My Goal Is Too: 
 "Keep Our Travel Dreams Alive Here At Marks Travel Tips"


 If You'd Like To Join My Newsletter, Just e-Mail Me At MARKS TRAVEL TIPS NEWSLETTER, and just leave your name and e-Mail address, and I'll send it once a week! 

Marks Travel Tips - is a division of:
STARS VACATIONS 
"Its All About Fun" 


- Feel Free To Post Your Travel Adventures, and Tips Too! 





No comments: